Request an Interlibrary Loan
For items not available through SAGE
Request an item that's not in the SAGE catalog. We will search libraries outside of the SAGE consortium to locate materials you need.
Please read before submitting your request
- If you live outside of La Grande/Union County, please contact the library that serves your location for Interlibrary Loan services.
- Interlibrary Loan requests cost $5.00 per item. This fee will be assessed even if the item is not checked out or the request is canceled after the item has been ordered.
- Materials generally take 10-14 days to arrive.
- We do not borrow:
- Feature films
- Television shows or series
- Materials published/produced/released within six months of publication date
- Use the Suggest a Title/Purchase Request form for items you'd like the library to buy.
- If you have a question about submitting a request or renewing an existing interlibrary loan, please call 541-962-1339 or email email@example.com.
Interlibrary Loan Request Form